Monday, May 9, 2011

Moving so fast.

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?” 

Beautifully said by the great Dr. Seuss don't you think? I feel like this quotation sums up in a small sentence what I think about life. When I found out in March that I got hired at Hume Lake, I looked at the next couple months like they were an ETERNITY. Now I am just a mere 31 days away from it and it is completely mind blowing. 4 years of high school sounded like climbing Mount Everest, and now I'm almost done with my 1st year of college! 

Where does all the time go people!?!?!?!

I really would like to know, so if you could just email me, call me, or text me that would be great. . .  :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment